We are hiring!
Front-End Developer–ReactJS [2-3Positions]
React, React JS, RedUXDesired skills:
Strong Coding Skills, should be able to convert Idea on Paper to Code... Read more...
Full Stack Developer –Java [3-4 Positions]
Springboot, MicroservicesDesired skills:
Is excited to work in a high velocity, agile startup environment... Read more...
- Strong Coding Skills, should be able to convert Idea on Paper to Code
- Understanding of internet and web technologies such as HTTP
- Good Understanding of Web Services/APIs. REST API Calls, JSON, Postman/Curl/Insomnia
- Strong Unit Testing and Debugging skills
- Proficient in Version Control System (Git)
- Willing tolearn,grasp & quickly adapt neededcutting-edge tools& technologies in shorter timeframe
- Experience with React Ecosystem Libraries like React Router, Redux, Mobx etc.
- Familiarity with Bootstrap UI &Material UI design systems
- Working knowledge on any of the RDBMSdatabase technologies preferablyOracleand Mysql.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Visualization/Charting Libraries is a BIG plus. Candidate will have to work on Visualization, Dashboards & Reporting
- Experience in modern Web Development Tools like Babel, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt etc.
- Experience with Cloud,Docker and K8s environments
- Working Understanding ofCI/CDpipelines
- Working knowledge of GraphQL, NoSQL DatabaseSystems–MongoDB, Redis, Kafka etc.
- Is excited to work in a high velocity, agile startup environment.
- Can contribute elegant, maintainable, reusable code in Grails, Groovy and Java using our tools Gradle, Spring, Spring Boot, Jersey and more.
- Is striving for quality by writing unit & functional tests with JUnit, Selenium and Cypress encompassing all layers of our applications stack.
- Is ready to step up to do whatever is necessary, at all tiers, to scale our open platform without waiting for assignments.
- Keeps things realistic. Solve challenging problems and more importantly help avoid them.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience working as a contributor on large scale, high-volume systems.
- Experience building software that's successfully deployed in the cloud. You understand how different test strategies and continuous integration help you protect the quality of your solution at all levels of your application.
- Experience with TDD methodologies and good understanding of development lifecycle in an agile environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Java, and knowledge in at least one more object-oriented programming language.
- Passion for designing and implementing high quality user interfaces that meet our customer expectations.
- Passion for building scalable microservices and APIs in our evolving micro-services landscape.Familiarity with event and messaging-based architectures, and related technologies.
- Working knowledge working with both SQL and NoSQL database technologies.Comfortable being on-call, to work through production issues while focusing on problem resolution.
- You are always looking for new and better ways to do things, and love automation: continuous integration, automated testing and deployment are all old hat to you.
Nice to Have:
- You've used tools: Groovy, Cassandra, MySQL, Jersey, Spring, Spring Boot, Apache Camel, Hibernate, ActiveMQ, Jenkins.
- Experience with data visualization libraries and responsive web design techniques.
- Experience building Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable or other financial software.Whatwill get you noticed:
- Experience with capacity and performance optimization using data caching and techniques.
- Experience with event/messaging based architecture using Kafka/ActiveMQ.
- Expert knowledge in transaction handling and database optimization.
- Experience writing high-performance algorithms.
- Experience with large-scale system design.
Benefits of working here
Health and wellness
Proounce covers most of the medical, dental, and vision plan costs for you and your dependents.
Fitness and yoga.
Proounce will reimburse employees a portion of eligible fitness expenses. In all our development centers, we also offer weekly at-work yoga classes.
Learning and development
Proounce heavily invests in the training and development of our employees—both in job training/product knowledge and in career development.
Planning for the future
To help you invest in your future, we offer retirement savings plans based on the best regional practices around the world.
You will love our work style
Achieve total well-being.
Be healthy, happy, and productive at work. While offerings vary by location, our wellness program can include:
- Ongoing health assessments
- Healthy breakfast, beverage, and snack options
- Fitness program and discounted club memberships
- Sponsorship of community runs
- On-site package/mailing service
- Discount ticket sales
- Car wash
- Bike to Development Centers